Merton U3A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Group ideas

3 posters

Go down

New Group ideas Empty New Group ideas

Post by DavidL Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:58 pm

During the discussion which followed the AGM on 13 March, it was suggested that we could have a forum where members could suggest groups they could lead, or a group which doesn't exist but which they would like to join if it did. Any ideas?

DavidL

http://www.mertonu3a.org.uk

Back to top Go down

New Group ideas Empty Re: New Group ideas

Post by DebbieC Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 am

I would be interested in a Behavioural Sciences Group. I have done quite a bit of personal study in this area so could also help set it up (though with my new committee role would not want to take it on single handed). There are also some excellent resources online -and some interesting books accessible to the lay audience on this.

I would like this to be easily accessible from Wimbledon (town). I would be happy to share hosting if it were are members house group - or to meet in a public space (rented or coffee shop).

This is a subject that I think would also lend itself well to starting as a short course - and, if successful, could progressing to a regular group

DebbieC

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra neilson Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:45 pm

This sounds like an excellent idea. I'm sure it would attract plenty of members.

sandra neilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down